We are required under state and federal law to notify consumers of the following rights. This site does not contain a complete list of the rights consumers have under state and federal law. The Law Office of Sarah A. Okrzynski, LLC is a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. This is a communication from a debt collector. For the complete text of the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, please visit the FTC website at http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fdcpa/commentary.htm.
You have selected to make a payment on your file over the website owned and operated by a third party vendor, Pay n’ Seconds. By using the web payment service, you are agreeing to the following:
- The payment is accepted without prejudice and with full reservation of all rights which The Law Office of Sarah A. Okrzynski, LLC on behalf of its client or its client directly has or may have against you for the full balance showing on our records. If you have any questions about the balance due or if you need further clarification call 859-360-2250.
- The fact that you are making a payment over this website, and that the payment is credited to your file, does not obligate The Law Office of Sarah A. Okrzynski, LLC or the party that the firm represents, to accept payments on your file in the future.
- A payment over this web site for any amount less than the full amount owed does not create a settlement in any way with your file at this firm. To settle your file, you must pay the full amount due or have a written, executed agreement with the Creditor or the Firm accepting a lesser amount. The fact that you have made a payment over this web site does not require the firm, or the client the firm represents, to cease any collection efforts on your file if a balance still remains due.
- The Law Office of Sarah A. Okrzynski, LLC and its clients, assume no liability for any delay or error as a result of your payment over this web site. You are using this service at your own risk. You agree that any error made in making a payment over this website is waived.
- You may NOT use this web site for payment on or toward a mortgage foreclosure or bankruptcy. All payments related to mortgage payments, mortgage foreclosure or bankruptcy should be directed to the mortgage loan servicer.
- You agree to the additional charge of a convenience fee for using this service.